HURRAY… we’re open!
Our beautiful hotel is full of happy chatter and buzz again, and it feels fabulous. Our chef team have developed a superb summer menu, the brewery team have been busy filling the cellar with fresh beer, and Southwold is still gorgeous, so there’s lots for you to enjoy.
In line with Government guidance, we’ve made some changes in the way we work and serve you. But don’t worry you’ll find our food as delicious as ever, our drinks still perfectly poured and our welcome as social and genuine as it’s always been.
Here’s to happy times and sunny days!
We look forward to seeing you soon.
What to expect
- TABLE BOOKINGS – To comply with current Government guidance:
INDOORS: Up to two households can be seated together, but must continue to socially distance at 1m+ from both the other household (if applicable), other customers and our teams.Indoor table reservations are essential to avoid disappointment. This can be done by telephoning 01502 722186, or you can book online for single household tables up to 6 people at here.OUTDOORS: Up to six individuals from different households can sit together, but must continue to socially distance at 1m+ from each other, other customers and our teams.Outside tables cannot be reserved, as we just can’t trust the weather! If you have booked an indoors table and would prefer to sit outside, just let our team know on arrival. Otherwise, these tables are available on a first-come-first-served basis.For all customers, we will require the contact details for the lead host of each table and will keep these safely on file for 21 days in order to assist NHS Test and Trace.
- FOOD ORDERING – You’ll be able to view our menus and order food and drink online, our team will also be around to help, suggest and take your order.
- ARRIVALS & CHECK-INS – You’ll be welcomed on arrival and shown to your table or checked into your room.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – Our capacities are reduced and only a certain number of people are allowed in The Swan at any one time to help you navigate your way around safely.
- CLEANING – You’ll see our team wearing masks and gloves where required. You’ll see lots more hygiene measures in place to keep our beautiful hotel clean and safe. For staying guests, some soft furnishings and accessories have been removed from your room. If these are important to you, we can easily arrange them for you.
- BUTLERS – Our Swan butlers are still on hand to help and assist you whenever necessary and are happy to help with any luggage to your room’s door.
To find out more, click here.
We’re extremely grateful that you are considering visiting us. Just to emphasise, we want everyone to enjoy their visit, to feel safe and as “normal” as possible. We’ll do everything we can to make this happen for you and ask in return that you do the same for our teams, other guests and the wonderful communities that we live and work in.